It always come down to the basics. The fundamentals. Getting the important things right.
Here’s another way to look at the list of “basics”. I think every successful business enterprise or organization has to have someone (someones) responsible for these nine jobs or tasks in order to continue on the path to success.
Here they are:
- Job #1 – Someone has to decide why we are going to do what we do
- Job #2 – Someone has to decide what we do
- Job #3 – Someone has to develop the strategy to get this done
- Job #4 – Someone has to design the process to get this done
- Job #5 – Someone has to find and train the “troops” to do this well-designed work process successfully
- Job #6 – Then, someone has to actually do this well-designed work (you know – “execution”)
- Job #7 – Someone has to sell this…
View original post 122 more words