Every leader has their specific set of natural strengths. Some call these “hardwired” strengths. I have even heard them described as “pre-wired” strengths. No matter what you call them, the best leaders learn to lean on them and develop them to better serve their goals.
Does This Describe You?
- You strongly believe that there are no coincidences in life.
- Everything that has ever happened to you is connected.
- You are a part of something larger than yourself; it is clear to you there is an existing inherent unity between you and everyone else.
- Because these connections are so obvious to you, people often come to you to bridge the gaps.
- Whether it’s between two people, teams, or processes, you know that each plays its part, each has its affects, and you see where they all converge.
If this describes you, then you possess the strength of Connectedness.
View original post 749 more words