In the spirit of holiday I thought I would add a list of the 12 “wants of a leader” for Christmas.
1. The first want of a leader is Integrity: To remember that leadership is characterized by honesty, truthfulness and straight dealing with every person, under all circumstances.
2. The second want of a leader is Courage: The ability to make decisions and act boldly in the face of setbacks and adversity.
3. The third want of a leader is Realism: The ability to deal with the world as it is, not how I wish it would be.
4. The fourth want of a leader is Power: The ability to use what ever power trusted to me effectively and wisely.
5. The fifth want of a leader is Ambition: The desire to lead; to have a clear vision of a better future.
6. The sixth want of a leader is…
View original post 164 more words